Read Isaiah 66:8 – What does this scripture mean to you?

Written by on June 18, 2021

Chapter 9 Prepare for a Miracle

Workbook – Pondering Questions

Textbook: Created2Produce – Your Turning Point to Destiny by By Dr. Cassandra Scott

Instructions:
Please read the Chapter first and then answer the questions. Post your answers below by the requested due date. Feel free to reply to comments posted by your BYB co-partners and share your thoughts.

• Read Isaiah 66:8 – What does this scripture mean to you?

<<<Previous Question

Next Question>>>

Comments
  1. Patricia Grimes Jones   On   August 30, 2021 at 7:56 pm

Isaiah 66:8 means that I must get out of the way of the Holy Spirit, and let him have full control of my life. Because he has full and all control of my life.

2. Gloria Johnson   On   August 10, 2021 at 6:28 pm

1) Read Isaiah 66:8 – What does this scripture mean to you?
    • Stop wallowing in missed opportunities and make the future a double impact atomic bomb for the Kingdom of God on earth. God has already established the miracle in the heavenly, just waiting for me to exercise my faith to command (ercomehe) “Thy Kingdom Come” into the earth realm.

3. Lisa Weatherspoon   On   August 8, 2021 at 2:05 pm

The scripture Isaiah 66:8 reminds me of another scripture in Habakkak 2:3 that says “For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. In other words, no matter how long it takes, in God’s appointed time I shall give birth, so don’t lose FAITH. Rome wasn’t built in a day or over night!!!

4. Lisa Weatherspoon   On   August 8, 2021 at 2:03 pm

5. Carmen Hebert   On   August 8, 2021 at 1:52 pm

Read Isaiah 66:8 – What does this scripture mean to you?

The thing that jump into my head immediately was that I did not begin seeing what God was doing in my life until I sincerely called out to Him. I have let go of all of the hurts and pains of the trauma I have experienced and I am not seeing the work of God through Holy Spirit beginning to manifest in my life. Even though in the process God has shown me myself, I am no longer point the finger, and I can see the work that God is doing through the experience.

6. Tera Alexander   On   August 1, 2021 at 5:45 pm

Isaiah 66:8 means to me that Don’t doubt my abilities in GOD he put me he for a purpose to produce. He can do the impossible for that first line in the verse says: Who has heard of such a thing? Who has see such things? My GOD …..